Edlio, Inc, Los Angeles, CA
Software Engineer (August 2014 – April 2016)
- Engineered the routing strategy for all feature links within the Edlio CMS.
- Created an LDAP solution for configuring and testing the client’s Active Directory services.
- Automated the conversion of over 3000 school websites, 80000 individual web pages to a new page template system.
- Developed the Social Media Microservice that posts to Twitter and Facebook.
- Converted the CMS legacy user system from Perl to Java.
- Conducted code reviews and oversaw deployments to production.
CSULA EcoCar2, Los Angeles, CA
Project Leader (January 2014 – June 2014)
Team Member (September 2013- January 2014)
- Implemented a fully functioning Linux-based center console display in a Chevy Malibu using Qt Creator, QML and C++.
- Communicated and scheduled meetings with heads of departments.
CSULA Association for Computing Machinery (ACM)
Officer – Event Coordinator (April 2013 – March 2014)
Computer Science Tutor (Winter Quarter 2013 & 2014)
- Aided in executing CSULA ACM events such as the intercollegiate competition for high schools and junior colleges, Progfest.
- Tutored CS students in 100/200 level classes in Java, MySQL and HTML .
Bachelor of Science in Computer Science
California State University, Los Angeles, June 2014
- Scored in the 89th percentile in ETS Major Field Test for Computer Science in 2014.
- Ranked in the top 5 in California State University, Los Angeles for the Computer Science exit exam in June 2014.
- Winner of SignalFire’s Windows 8 App Challenge in 2013.
- Java, MySQL, Git, HTML, CSS